[voiD] example

From: Hausenblas, Michael <michael.hausenblas@joanneum.at>
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2008 12:50:05 +0200
To: <public-lod@w3.org>
Cc: "Semantic Web" <semantic-web@w3.org>

Dear LODers,

As there are some discussions about what is the 'vocabulary of
interlinked datasets'(voiD) actually good for I thought I give it a try
and put an example online [1]. After all, please note that we have NOT
yet started to define the vocabulary; all you see is the strawman
proposal for it.

Please note as well that, in order to keep track of the issues, we have
created an issue tracker at [2].

Feedback - as usual - welcome!

Cheers,
	Michael