Re: [call for comments] voiD - vocabulary of interlinked datasets

From: Jun Zhao <jun.zhao@zoo.ox.ac.uk>
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2008 10:47:33 +0100
To: "Hausenblas, Michael" <michael.hausenblas@joanneum.at>
CC: public-lod@w3.org

Dear Michael,
> http://community.linkeddata.org/MediaWiki/index.php?MetaLOD#Kick-off_mee
> ting_at_ESWC08

This is excellent! Looking at the action list, there is "All to start
sketching voiD primer". What do you have in mind?

For the idea of VoCamp (if I spell it right) in Oxford, how best to take
it forward? Can we do an informal call for participation to see how many
people are interested and then allocate the time and location in Oxford?

All the best,

Jun
> [3]
> http://www.slideshare.net/mediasemanticweb/full-eswc08-lightning-talk

>  Michael Hausenblas, MSc.
>  Institute of Information Systems & Information Management
>  JOANNEUM RESEARCH Forschungsgesellschaft mbH
>  Steyrergasse 17, A-8010 Graz, AUSTRIA
>
>  <office>
>    phone: +43-316-876-1193 (fax:-1191)
>   mobile: +43-699-1876-1165
>   e-mail: michael.hausenblas@joanneum.at
>    skype: mhausenblas
>      web: http://www.joanneum.at/iis/
>
>  <see also>
>           http://sw-app.org/about.html
>           http://riese.joanneum.at

Dr. Jun Zhao
Image Bioinformatics Research Group

Department of Zoology, University of Oxford
South Parks Road, Oxford OX1 3PS, UK
E-mail: jun.zhao@zoo.ox.ac.uk
Direct phone: +44-(0)1865-281094
Department fax: +44-(0)1865-310447