[call for comments] voiD - vocabulary of interlinked datasets

From: Hausenblas, Michael <michael.hausenblas@joanneum.at>
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2008 09:54:36 +0200
To: <public-lod@w3.org>
Cc: "Semantic Web" <semantic-web@w3.org>

Dear interested people in linked datasets,

As you may have gathered, we have recently initiated a discussion on how
to discover the linked dataset cloud [1]. The result of our impromptu
kick-off meeting at the ESWC08 is literally voiD - the ' vocabulary of
interlinked datasets' (see notes at [2]). This is a proposal for a
vocabulary and a mechanism how it should be deployed and used. We have
some first slides available at [3] as well.

Please consider commenting on it either by replying to this message
and/or sharing your thoughts with us at the Wiki [2].

[1] http://richard.cyganiak.de/2007/10/lod/

 Michael Hausenblas, MSc.
 Steyrergasse 17, A-8010 Graz, AUSTRIA

   phone: +43-316-876-1193 (fax:-1191)