Re: freebase parallax: user interface for browsing graphs of data

From: David Huynh <dfhuynh@alum.mit.edu>
Date: Sat, 16 Aug 2008 23:38:06 -0700
To: Kingsley Idehen <kidehen@openlinksw.com>
CC: public-lod@w3.org, semantic-web@w3c.org

Kingsley Idehen wrote:
> Question: Is there any fundamental reason why you cannot expose URIs
> or URLs where you have "javascript:{}"? Would this break your work in
> anyway?
Just for you, Kingsley, I have fixed it :-) You might need to
shift-reload to get the latest code.

I wasn't actually expecting such an intense reaction to just
"javascript:{}". I wonder if that might put off newcomers, who believe
that the slightest profanity against The URIs on this mailing list will
always trigger such adverse reactions.

> If you expose the URIs, I would then be able to demonstrate what I
> mean using your nice UI, how about that?
Now that that's all behind us, I'm looking forward to see what you mean.
Please, show us what you've got!

Best,

David