Sheaflight Linked Data Browser

From: Ian Hebden <ian.hebden@googlemail.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2008 16:36:44 +0100
To: <public-lod@w3.org>
Hi All,

I recently developed a new linked data browser as part of an MSc project, and I'm looking for people to give it a try and send me some feedback about the experience. The feedback consists of a simple questionnaire, (about 20 questions), which ask you to rate some of the browsers features on a scale of 1-5.

Sheaflight is an experimental Linked Data Browser which uses Microsoft's Silverlight technology and Joshua Tauberer's Semantic Web/RDF library to deliver a Treemap visualization of the underlying RDF/XML representation of resources (HTTP URIs).

In order to run the browser application, it is necessary to download and install the Microsoft Silverlight 2 Beta2 plug-in which is available from the Microsoft Silverlight site. Please refer to the Silverlight documentation for issues regarding supported platforms, etc. After the plug-in has been installed, you can simply point your browser to the Sheaflight Browser page.

Additional documentation may be obtained from the website www.sheaflight.com.

Many thanks in advance,

Ian Hebden (ian.hebden@gmail.com)

AB80.bmp