Re: Sheaflight Linked Data Browser

Actually, it finally is showing me some information. From the looks of the log file it was choking for ages on the dcterms vocabulary which was linked from the resource URI I was using. I don't think there is a large amount of value in the nodemap sizes, at least for my data, as the upper ontologies seem to take up most of the space, leaving the interesting information further down.

The following two URI's were the ones I was trying to use.

[1] http://bio2rdf.org/links/pubmed:10021349
[2] http://bio2rdf.org/pubmed:10021349

Is there anyway currently of starting the browser up with a given URI, ie, http://www.sheaflight.com/browser/SheaflightBrowser.aspx?uri=http://bio2rdf.org/pubmed:10021349

Cheers,