Re: Visualizing LOD Linkage

Dčaccord.

My bit:
We suspect that links have different "value", and would like to capture that
in some way. But that would be lots of numbers etc.
And we would like to capture inbound links, but that is a full research
project.

But somehow I do think that I might like to know separately sameAs v. use of
URIs that go to linked data elsewhere.
So, for sameAs (or similar, including seeAlso), a measure of how many of my
URIs are sameAs other peoples' (so the answer to your question below is 1).
And a separate number that indicates the number of simple outgoing links.

[Of course, I can do all sorts of stuff to fiddle things, but devising
benchmarks that are no open to abuse is always a challenge, and I suspect
that we can not solve that problem here - leaving it to the social world is
my preference at the moment.]

By the way, if we want numeric measures, can I suggest logarithmic please?
Numbers such as 1,4,5,6 will be much easier to see and compare on a diagram
than 10, 10000, 234712, 2437145.