Re: State of the Art (was: Re: specification of CRS [via Locations and Addresses Community Group])

Thanks a lot, Andreas. This is very welcome, and it can really be a
basis for our survey.

Another document we think might be useful as a reference is the Terra
Cognita 2012 paper by Ghislain and Raphaël [1]. @Ghislain, @Raphaël,
do you have any comment on this?

Cheers,

Andrea and Michael

----
[1]http://ceur-ws.org/Vol-901/paper1.pdf

--
Andrea Perego, Ph.D.
European Commission DG JRC

DE+RD Unit: http://ies.jrc.ec.europa.eu/DE

----
The views expressed are purely those of the writer and may
not in any circumstances be regarded as stating an official
position of the European Commission.