State of the Art (was: Re: specification of CRS [via Locations and Addresses Community Group])

Hi,

On 04/01/13 15:04, Frans Knibbe | Geodan wrote:
> Describing the state of the art seems like a good way to start. And yes,
> I think it would be a good idea to have a list of gaps or weaknesses as
> part of the overview of the state of the art.

we've studied related work on geospatial modelling as part of the
PlanetData project.  Section 3 of the deliverable at [1] might
be helpful as a starting point.

Cheers,
Andreas.

[1] http://wiki.planet-data.eu/uploads/4/45/D2.3.pdf