Re: State of the Art

From: Ghislain Atemezing <auguste.atemezing@eurecom.fr>
Date: Sun, 06 Jan 2013 22:40:43 +0100
To: Andrea Perego <andrea.perego@jrc.ec.europa.eu>
Hi Andrea,
Thanks for pointing out this paper we presented at Terra Cognita.
> Another document we think might be useful as a reference is the Terra
> Cognita 2012 paper by Ghislain and Raphaël [1]. @Ghislain, @Raphaël,
> do you have any comment on this?
Of course, the paper we wrote contains a comparative study regarding:
  * Actual providers of Geodata
  * Classification of vocab used for modelling features
  * The models used for geometry
  * A specific use-case for the French territory context
  * The way topological functions are implemented in existing tiple stores
  * And some small recommendations...

And yes, we think it could be useful for starting the discussion in this

Ghislain A. Atemezing
2229, route des Crêtes, 06560 Sophia Antipolis, France.
e-mail: auguste.atemezing@eurecom.fr & ghislain.atemezing@gmail.com
Tel: +33 (0)4- 9300 8178
Fax: +33 (0)4- 9000 8200
Web: http://www.eurecom.fr/~atemezin