Re: SemWeb terminology page

I, too, think it is important to keep focus on the rough categorization that Tom summarized.  Thinking about how this all gets explained to the people who haven't followed the story so far, it follow very nicely from explaining what an RDF triple is to here are the sorts of things you can use to fill in the blanks of the triple.

Peter

--
Peter Murray         Peter.Murray@lyrasis.org        tel:+1-678-235-2955
Assistant Director                                http://dltj.org/about/