RE: playground schema.org support

On Thursday, August 15, 2013 11:26 PM, David I. Lehn wrote:
> Right now when it does context mapping it does display a box at the
> bottom saying which contexts were modified.  That could be expanded to
> also show a reason for each mapping.

Yeah, that would be great. I would also like to add a checkbox or something
so that it won't work without the user acknowledging it.

> I just wanted to get this out
> there to avoid people getting confused why the schema.org examples
> don't work or thinking the playground is broken..

Fair enough.

> It could be made more complicated, but maybe we could just leave the
> mappings in there at the moment until schema.org gets some sort of
> context available.  I'm not sure if it would be a useful advanced
> debugging feature to keep around with a better UI.

Perhaps, yeah.

Btw. the feature doesn't work for me. Neihter in FF nor in IE. I get the
following error:

{"name":"jsonld.InvalidUrl","message":"Derefencing a URL did not result in a
valid JSON-LD object. Possible causes are an inaccessible URL perhaps due to
a same-origin policy (ensure the server uses CORS if you are using
client-side JavaScript), too many redirects, a non-JSON response, or more
than one HTTP Link Header was provided for a remote
context.","details":{"url":"http://schema.org","cause":{"name":"jsonld.LoadD
ocumentError","message":"URL could not be dereferenced, an error
occurred.","details":{"url":"https://w3id.org/schema.org","cause":{"fileName
":"http://json-ld.org/playground/jquery-1.9.0.min.js"}}}}}