RE: current thinking on language maps?

From: Markus Lanthaler <markus.lanthaler@gmx.net>
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2012 11:29:06 +0200
To: "'Lin Clark'" <lin.w.clark@gmail.com>, <public-linked-json@w3.org>
Hi Lin,

I just posted a comment [1] on your post.

> I think that Niklas L's latest proposal for language maps
> would fit our use case without adding too much conceptual
> overhead.

Quick summary: If I understand your use case correctly, I don't think
language maps solve your problem. I'm wondering what the rest of the group
thinks!?

Anyway, I would like to bring this language map stuff in general and the
container functionality in general forward. Maybe we should put this onto
tomorrow's telecon agenda. Would be great if you have time to join to give
us some more insights.

[1] http://groups.drupal.org/node/244158#comment-793008