RE: JSON-LD Basic

From: Brian Peterson <publicayers@verizon.net>
Date: Sun, 26 Jun 2011 21:26:00 -0400
To: "'Manu Sporny'" <msporny@digitalbazaar.com>, "'Linked JSON'" <public-linked-json@w3.org>
I like it! I like the focus and the choice of keywords to include.

Is there anything I can do to help out with this? Maybe help put together a
primer to supplement it? I'm not sure how you guys make something like this
happen. I'd love to help out if there's any way I could be useful to you for
this.

BP