Re: JSON-LD Basic

From: glenn mcdonald <glenn@furia.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2011 00:54:46 +0000
To: Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com>
Cc: Linked JSON <public-linked-json@w3.org>

> Glenn, Brian, Kingsley,
>
> Is this more along the lines of what you had in mind?
>
> http://json-ld.org/spec/latest/basic/

Well, there's less of it, so in that sense it's more *like* what I had in
mind. But I actually wanted a simple specification, not a subset of a
complex specification. There's a big difference. You have to be willing to
actually throw some stuff out, not just move it under a different
subheading. I think this still reads like an RDF appendix, rather than a
JSON addendum.