Re: JSON Emergency Brake

From: Kingsley Idehen <kidehen@openlinksw.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2011 10:35:06 -0700
To: public-linked-json@w3.org
On 8/29/11 3:35 AM, Danny Ayers wrote:
> I'm afraid the future-proofing argument looks spurious to me.
+1

Not just spurious, its a pattern that's been implemented back to front
repeatedly. You future-proof by eliminating FUD vectors first. Ditto
anything with prior political baggage.

CURIEs is a two-fer. Its a FUD vector with stacks of political baggage.

It needs to join skolemization and other RDFisms in the boiler room.  We
need to keep the front-door clean and engaging to the target audience.

Boiler room doesn't mean it can't be implemented by processors that care
about such matters.

--

Regards,

Kingsley Idehen