Re: IANA Considerations

From: Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2011 00:25:14 -0400
To: public-linked-json@w3.org
On 08/18/2011 06:32 PM, Gregg Kellogg wrote:
> Also, we discussed format=context to describe the format of an
> @context document.

How would a web server differentiate between a regular JSON-LD document
and a context document? The only way I can figure out how to do this is
to declare another MIME media type for JSON-LD contexts and give them a
separate file extension: .jsonldc

Founder/CEO - Digital Bazaar, Inc.
blog: Uber Comparison of RDFa, Microformats and Microdata
http://manu.sporny.org/2011/uber-comparison-rdfa-md-uf/