Re: describedby registration

Responding to a msg on the restricted ldp-wg list:
https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ldp-wg/2015Mar/0000.html

Although rfc6892 (2013) defines 'describes' as the inverse of
'describedby', I think that it would be helpful for the later (2015) LDP
redefinition of 'describedby' to reinforce that for the avoidance of doubt.

Cheers,
Simeon