Re: Issue-34 Back_to_Basics proposal

Hi Arnaud:
Just to be clear, there are three proposals re. aggregation vs. containment:

1. Two classes of resources: containers and aggregators.  When a container is deleted all its members
are deleted.  When an aggregator its deleted its members are not deleted.

2.  One class of resource with an attribute that can be set to allow either container or aggregator
behavior

3. One class of resource which contains either members or links to members.  When a container is
deleted all its contents are deleted.   You use links to get aggregator behavior.

You are arguing for 1.  correct?  I thought the WG was moving towards 3.

All the best, Ashok