Re: Introduction

All,

I'm a Linked Data researcher and practitioner from DERI in Ireland, contributing to W3C activities since 2006 [1]. I'm interested in the application of hypermedia and realising the read-write Web [2]. It's great to see this activity launching now with such excellent co-chairs and I'll likely contribute to use cases and requirements in the first phase (started to toy around with the LD Basic Profile [3] a tiny bit, as well).

Cheers,
	   Michael

[1] http://www.w3.org/wiki/MichaelHausenblas
[2] http://webofdata.wordpress.com/