RE: Introduction

Hello Arnaud,

I am working for the European Broadcasting Union.  I have now spent quite some time learning / using semweb technologies. My main challenge is to bring this in TV and radio production, at large. Linked data is important in this prospect.

I'll be in SFO next week. Looking forward to meeting you there.

Jean-Pierre

On 30 May 2012, at 06:24, Arnaud Le Hors wrote:

> Hi all and welcome to the W3C Linked Data Platform WG!
>
> I'd like to introduce myself and invite everyone on this WG to reply to this message with a short intro on who you are and what your interest is.
>
> I'm part of IBM's standards group and recently got back in the vicinity of W3C as a result of IBM's interest in Linked Data. The Interview: IBM on the Linked Data Platform the W3C posted last week gives more info on this.
>
> My previous dealings with W3C were primarily from 1997 to 2004, first as a staff member and then an IBM rep. I primarily worked on HTML4, DOM, and XML, as editor, activity lead, and co-chair, but I also had something to do with the W3C Patent Policy (fun times! ;-) as IBM AC rep. More recently I was involved in the task force that led to the launch of the W3C Community Groups.
>
> I'm currently member of the RDF Core WG and I will be co-chairing the LDP WG along with Erik Wilde from EMC.
> --
> Arnaud  Le Hors - Software Standards Architect - IBM Software Group

If you have received this email in error, please notify the system manager. This footnote also confirms that this email message has been swept by the mailgateway