Re: Introduction

Hi.

Arnaud Le Hors <lehors@us.ibm.com> writes:

> Hi all and welcome to the W3C Linked Data Platform WG!
>
> I'd like to introduce myself and invite everyone on this WG to reply to
> this message with a short intro on who you are and what your interest is.

Ditto.

I'm a research engineer at Institut Mines-Télécom (in an academic lab in
Évry, France), working on interoperability of FLOSS development tools
(forges, bugtrackers, etc.). You will discover more about me from my
FOAF/WebID [1] ;-)

I've been involved in some OSLC / OSLC-CM efforts, like implementing an
OSLC-CM compatible provider for FusionForge, and other interoperability
or standardization efforts in the domain of the software development
forges (like very recently on ADMS.F/OSS).

Linked Data is one of the topics of interest I have (see for instance
[0]), and of course, the ideas we experimented with in OSLC work seem to
have a natural followup in LDP.

Looking forward to see some interesting developments here.

Best regards,

[0] "Weaving a Semantic Web Across OSS Repositories: Unleashing a New
Potential for Academia and Practice" (DOI: 10.4018/jossp.2010040103), in
International Journal of Open Source Software & Processes (IJOSSP)
Volume: 2, Issue: 2 (2010), Pages: 29-40 pp. Preprint version at :
http://www-public.it-sudparis.eu/~berger_o/weblog/2010/07/29/weaving-a-semantic-web-across-oss-repositories-unleashing-a-new-potential-for-academia-and-practice-published/

[1] http://www-public.it-sudparis.eu/~berger_o/foaf.rdf#me
--
Olivier BERGER