Status

From: Arnaud Le Hors <lehors@us.ibm.com>
Date: Tue, 29 May 2012 22:55:05 -0700
To: public-ldp-wg@w3.org
Hi again,

This message is to let everyone know where we stand.

Thanks to Eric Prud'hommeaux of W3C, we now have a basic working
environment and I'm hoping we'll be able to launch our weekly
teleconferences in a couple of weeks.

I will post the details on our WG page (time, phone numbers, agenda, etc.)
and send an announcement to this list when I got them all figured out.

In the meantime, next week, many people interested in Linked Data and the
Semantic Web will be attending SemTech2012 in San Francisco and I thought
it would be a good opportunity to meet in person other members of this WG
who happen to be there. This will be an informal social event merely aimed
at getting to know each other.

I don't have an exact location yet but it will be on Tuesday 6/5 at
12:30pm after the panel I participate in. Look for info on the WG page for
further details and the bulletin board by the registration desk. We will
also post @LDPWG.

Feel free to ask any questions you might have on the launch of the WG.
I look forward to working with you all.

Regards.