Re: Generic URI syntax incompatible with IPv6 addresses in SIP URIs

From: Lisa Dusseault <lisa.dusseault@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2009 13:57:13 -0700
To: Mark Baker <mark@coactus.com>
Cc: Theo Zourzouvillys <theo@crazygreek.co.uk>, public-iri@w3.org, apps-discuss@ietf.org
Well, I'm confused.  "Moving" was a loose term, but I did think I
heard that we should join "public-?ri" (didn't hear very clearly at
the bar bof) and "public-iri" was the match I found.  Since I'm a
newcomer to either list (URI work has been pretty slow while I've been
AD), just let me know which list we should use to discuss updating the
IETF URI RFCs.

Lisa