New issue 103: syntaxical -> syntactical

From: Martin Duerst <duerst@it.aoyama.ac.jp>
Date: Mon, 04 Jun 2007 17:34:56 +0900
To: public-iri@w3.org

This is an issue that I have detected while cleaning up my old XML
version of http://www.w3.org/International/iri-edit/draft-duerst-iri-11.txt
to make it as close to RFC 3987 as possible.

For reasons that I don't want to spend the time to reconstruct,
the RFC uses the word(?) "syntaxical" when it clearly should be
"syntactical". I propose to fix this without further discussion.

I'm also thinking about submitting this as an erratum to the RFC
editor.

Regards,    Martin.