New issue 104: "é" vs. "&#233";

From: Martin Duerst <duerst@it.aoyama.ac.jp>
Date: Mon, 04 Jun 2007 17:42:17 +0900
To: public-iri@w3.org

This is also an issue I detected when convering the last draft
to get as close as possible to the RFC. On several instances,
the quotes enclosing some syntax don't encompass the final
semicolon of the "XML notation" for characters.

The following is a list of the cases I have found:
(showing the wrong form only)

Section 5.2., Preparation for Comparison:

Section 6.4., Use of UTF-8 for Encoding Original Characters

If you find other instances, please let me know.

I plan to submit these to the RFC editor, because they
might affect the correct understanding of the document.

Regards,    Martin.