Resuming editing of IRI spec towards Draft Standard

From: Martin Duerst <duerst@it.aoyama.ac.jp>
Date: Mon, 04 Jun 2007 17:31:57 +0900
To: public-iri@w3.org

Dear IRI experts,

I have started to work on the IRI spec in order to move towards
IETF Draft Standard.

I'll send out emails on various issues. I plan to continue the
numbering used at http://www.w3.org/International/iri-edit/,
but I still have to figure out whether to continue to use that
page or whether to move the issues list to a place where I have
more immediate access.

I'm very much looking forward to all your comments!

Regards,    Martin.