RE: IRIs and bidi

Jony, there seems to be some miscommunication or maybe I wasn't clear in
my messages. RTL IRIs are allowed, they just have to be rendered in a
LTR embedding level, and furthermore their rendering should have no
dependency on the surrounding text, and shouldn't interfere with
surrounding text either.

It is perfectly valid to enter a Bidi IRI in a RTL environment in
logical order. There are only 2 caveats:
- some restrictions have been put on IRI fragment concerning the mix of
RTL and LTR characters, similarly to the ones put on IDN
- once an IRI is recognized as such by the text processing engine, it
must render according to the rules expressed in the IRI spec.

If an IRI (or IRI fragment) is not recognized as an IRI by the syntax
analyzer (like having an invalid syntax), the rendering would default
back to whatever the bidi rendering of the original text is (plain text
or higher protocol).

Michel