Slider and scrolling use cases with requirements

From: Jason White <jason@jasonjgw.net>
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2012 16:55:58 +1000
To: public-indie-ui <public-indie-ui@w3.org>
Scenario: the user changes the value of a slider in a Web application.

Requirement: a command to adjust the value.

Note: this is not at the level of abstraction I would like to see in a spec
(such controls can be rendered as sliders or as dials, for example, as noted
in the HTML 5 spec), but I am being concrete for purposes of requirement
gathering.

Scenario: the user scrolls the viewport forward/backward by a desired
distance.

Requirement: a command to scroll the viewport.

Note: This is mentioned as an example in describing the scope of the proposed work,
but it isn't listed among the scenarios and requirements yet.

Scrolling to the beginning/end of the document could be treated separately,
but it's really a special case of the above.

If these appear to be in scope and reasonable, they can be added to the wiki.