RE: Comments on the requirements document

From: Addison Phillips [wM] <aphillips@webmethods.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Feb 2004 13:12:53 -0800
To: "Takao Suzuki" <takaos@microsoft.com>, "I18n WSTF" <public-i18n-ws@w3.org>

Hi Takao,

Let me start with number 2: how about "Multi-lingual Service Discovery"
(full stop)?

For the first one, I agree that the Introduction doesn't convey the document
purpose as well as it could. How about me adding this (slightly altered)
version of your text:

"This document describes requirements to address internationalization
issues. The Web Services Task Force feels that these requirements must be
addressed in order to internationalize Web services technologies."

Addison P. Phillips
Director, Globalization Architecture
http://www.webMethods.com
Chair, W3C Internationalization (I18N) Working Group
http://www.w3.org/International

It is not a feature.