RE: 4.7.5 I-008: Locale Sensitive Formated Data in SOAP Fault Messages

Done. Uploaded.

I reworded some of the text when I moved it (to make it flow more neatly
with the text above). Check out my changes, Andrea, and let me know if I got
it right.

(PS> Mark, if you look at the document now, you'll see that Andrea's changes
put this text directly below the examples showing problems with generating
lots of languages and finding a suitable message with no default.)

Addison

Addison P. Phillips
Director, Globalization Architecture
http://www.webMethods.com
Chair, W3C Internationalization (I18N) Working Group
http://www.w3.org/International

It is not a feature.