RE: WSCG meets I18N WG

Hi Steve,

That's great. I know that we'd love to have the opportunity to address the
WSCG. I'm not sure of the timing. Personally, I'll be travelling
Monday/Tuesday of this coming week, but that isn't necessarily an impediment
to our discussing timing and other details.

Under separate cover I'm sending you my contact information (I don't really
want my phone numbers archived....)

I hope you are enjoying your holiday. We'll chat soon.

Addison

Addison P. Phillips
Director, Globalization Architecture
http://www.webMethods.com
Chair, W3C Internationalization (I18N) Working Group
http://www.w3.org/International

It is not a feature.