Re: WSCG meets I18N WG

Addison,

I have been swamped with work lately (since the Plenary). I'm on
holiday now but I would like to schedule a time to talk about how to
move on i18N with the Web Services Coordination call. Perhaps one way
to do this is to invite you to address the chair on that call with a
call to arms. Anyway let me know when you are free to talk. I'm back
next week.

Best Regards

Steve Ross-Talbot
Chief Scientist, Enigmatec Corporation