RE: New version of requirements...

Hi Tex,

Thanks for the comments.

1. I thought of adding the links. Just didn't have time to figure it out.

2. Agreed. I'll make that change.

3. That's a good idea. Folks: any objections to adding this as a requirement?

Addison

Addison P. Phillips
Director, Globalization Architecture
http://www.webMethods.com
Chair, W3C Internationalization (I18N) Working Group
http://www.w3.org/International

It is not a feature.