Re: New version of requirements...

I agree on all three.  For 3) I assume something like "Iternational
Guidelines for Web Service Implementers and Developers" with a
"check-off" list keyed back to the Requirements and Scenarios.

    Mike___

--
Michael McKenna
Globalisation Architect

California Digital LIbrary
University of California Office of the President
michael.mckenna@ucop.edu
http://www.cdlib.org