First preview of PDF rendering of BP

From: Jirka Kosek <jirka@kosek.cz>
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2008 14:27:56 +0100
To: public-i18n-its@w3.org
Hi folks,

you can look at the first preview of PDF version of BP document:

http://www.w3.org/International/its/techniques/its-techniques.pdf

Please not that there are things that have to be fixed, including:
- XEP bookmarks
- make page citatations links
- fix footnotes numbering
- fix stacking of lines with footnote marks
- fix presentation of some relative links in footnote

But I would like to know if you like idea of having printer friendly
rendering before I spent more time on preparing it.

Please note that my goal was to produce document that will be usable
after printing:
- page numbers and references to them were added in ToC and to some links
- some links were removed (links to examples source code)
- More resources were removed because they are repeating after each BP
and they are just consuming dead trees after printing

Document is produced using XSL-FO. XSL-FO is generated from HTML
rendering of BP document, not directly from XMLSpec sources. I commited
stylesheets into CVS so if you are curious you can look inside them.

Comments welcomed.

			Jirka