Re: ITS for XForm

Hi Yves, all,

how about going back to the XForms WG and ask them:

- what elements are translatable?
- what elements are not translatable?
- what is the default for unknown elements (translate yes or no)?
- what elements can contain "inline" markup?

with that information we could write the rules, also for e.g.
localization information.

cheers,

Felix