Re: BP summary

Hi Yves (going to the public list to keep technical discussions together),

the table is a good idea and looks mostly good to me. Only a comment:
you might want to be consistent with the text which is written in the BP
statements. See e.g. table for BP 10:
"Provide ITS rules document where its:termRule indicates
terminology-related information."
and actual BP text:
"Define what elements are related to terminology information"
which is quite different. Currently, some table entries are similar to
the BP text, others are different as above.

Cheers,

Felix