BP5 correction of change

From: Yves Savourel <ysavourel@translate.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2007 09:08:56 -0600
To: <public-i18n-its@w3.org>

One quick note: On BP 5 we said we just said that would change:

"If you are working with DTD or a schema where there is a way to override translatability information that is not its:translate you
should provide an ITS rules document where you use the its:translateRule element to associate this mechanism to the ITS Translate
data category."

"...is not its:translate you should use it. In addition you should provide an ITS rules document where..."

But I think it's wrong. "you" here is the developer. And it's not the developer that should use the custom attribute, it's the user.
So I would propose to change the text to this:

"...is not its:translate the authors of the documents should use it. In addition, you should provide an ITS rules document where..."

Cheers,
-ys