Next F2F (Was: Re: ITS WG f2f 2007 May day 1 minutes (DRAFT))

From: Jirka Kosek <jirka@kosek.cz>
Date: Tue, 22 May 2007 15:45:47 +0200
To: Felix Sasaki <fsasaki@w3.org>
CC: public-i18n-its@w3.org
Felix Sasaki wrote:

> next f2f meeting
>
>   f2f meeting in October, preference for first week of October

I have successfully checked possibility of hosting next F2F at our
university. I have prebooked room for us from 10/02 till 10/04
(Tue-Thu). If the time and location is OK for others I will be happy to
host next F2F meeting in Prague.

				Jirka

Be in, register for XML Prague 2007 today! http://www.xmlprague.cz