Re: Features at risk

From: Sebastian Rahtz <sebastian.rahtz@oucs.ox.ac.uk>
Date: Sun, 24 Sep 2006 23:46:54 +0100
To: Felix Sasaki <fsasaki@w3.org>
CC: public-i18n-its@w3.org

I _could_ do this, but I am worried that my implementation is too similar
to yours, Felix. Do you think they are different enough to qualify?

My assumption was that I would make multiple passes
in a pipeline to implement everything; ie have a "flattening" stage
for each data category which returned a decorated tree, ready to
send to the next stage and then finally produce a report.

--
Sebastian Rahtz

http://www.oss-watch.ac.uk