Re: Features at risk

Sebastian Rahtz wrote:
> I _could_ do this, but I am worried that my implementation is too similar
> to yours, Felix. Do you think they are different enough to qualify?

I will re-implement my stuff in Java. I wanted to do this anyway, to
make be able to provide ITS as a web service.

> My assumption was that I would make multiple passes
> in a pipeline to implement everything; ie have a "flattening" stage
> for each data category which returned a decorated tree, ready to
> send to the next stage and then finally produce a report.

The same as my strategy, but since I will do it in Java, there is no
need to worry.

This sounds good! If we have two implementations of everything, all
features will go through CR ...

Felix