W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-i18n-its@w3.org > July to September 2006

Teleconference Minutes 2006-08-09

From: Yves Savourel <ysavourel@translate.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Aug 2006 10:56:55 -0600
To: <public-i18n-its@w3.org>
Message-ID: <006501c6bbd4$d397a730$9b05a8c0@Breizh>

Hello everyone,

The minutes of today's (Aug-09) teleconference are here:
http://www.w3.org/2006/08/09-i18nits-minutes.html


Action Items:

[NEW] ACTION: Christian to reword paragraph [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/08/09-i18nits-minutes.html#action02]
Done here: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-i18n-its/2006JulSep/0258.html

[NEW] ACTION: draft a reply along these lines [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/08/09-i18nits-minutes.html#action05]

[NEW] ACTION: Send email to remind about the face to face in 1 month [recorded in
http://www.w3.org/2006/08/09-i18nits-minutes.html#action06]

[NEW] ACTION: Yves to draft an answer [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/08/09-i18nits-minutes.html#action03]

[NEW] ACTION: Yves to propose text for section 6.4.1 [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/08/09-i18nits-minutes.html#action04]

[NEW] ACTION: Yves to reword the text with Christian notes [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/08/09-i18nits-minutes.html#action01]
 
  
Received on Wednesday, 9 August 2006 16:57:05 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.3.1 : Tuesday, 6 January 2015 20:43:08 UTC