Note from the DITA translation subcommittee teleconference 27 Feb 2006

From: Lieske, Christian <christian.lieske@sap.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2006 18:33:01 +0100
To: <public-i18n-its@w3.org>
Hi there,

I attended today's conf. call for the DITA translation subcommittee. I
suggested amongst others:

1. ensure that DITA uses/describes "xml:lang" correctly
2. ensure that the DITA "translate" attribute, and the ITS one are
harmonized
3. introduce sth. for Ruby and Directionality

>From my understanding, the suggestions were received very positively.

Hopefully, these suggestions reflect your own thoughts. It would be
great if we possibly could
devote a couple of minutes of one of our next phone calls for a more
detailed report, and discussion.

Best regards,
Christian