using <ns> to specify namespaces

From: Sebastian Rahtz <Sebastian.Rahtz@oucs.ox.ac.uk>
Date: Wed, 01 Feb 2006 23:14:15 +0000
To: public-i18n-its@w3.org

Just to report that a quick trial shows the notation proposed by Felix
is easy to implement in XSLT. I changed my dislocated rules to

  <documentRules xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2005/11/its">
       <ns its:prefix="t" its:uri="http://www.tei-c.org/ns/1.0"/>
       <documentRule its:translate="no"
                     its:translateSelector="//t:body/t:p/@*"/>

and I was able to generate an XSLT stylesheet from that
which associated "t:" with the right namespace.

I picked up the trick on how to do it from Schematron.
Whether Felix and Yves find it equally easy in their
setups I look forward to hearing.
--
Sebastian Rahtz

http://www.oss-watch.ac.uk