Default attributes

From: Yves Savourel <ysavourel@translate.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2006 15:50:13 -0700
To: <public-i18n-its@w3.org>
Hi everyone,

I run into an example with some default attributes in my ITS processor tests and it occurred to me that we never talked abou them.

I assume the following:

When attributes are generated automatically from the DTD:

- They should participate to the selection (e.g. if a DITA DTD has a set translate="yes")

- If the selector include them as transltable, then I'm not sure what we should do? Treat them as translatable or treat them as
read-only? This is a bit off-topic since ITS simply points to the attributes, but I wonder if we should not have some text somewhere
about i18n/localizability and default attributes.