W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-i18n-its-ig@w3.org > September 2011

ITS Teleconference - Sep-27-2011

From: Yves Savourel <ysavourel@enlaso.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2011 07:57:39 -0600
To: <public-i18n-its-ig@w3.org>
Message-ID: <assp.025089e89f.assp.0250a1a3dd.000001cc7c54$40e22000$c2a66000$@com>
ITS IG Teleconference on Tuesday Sep-27-2011 At 15:00 UTC
9am Denver, 11am Boston, 4pm London, 5pm Berlin
See your time-zone here:
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20110628T17&p1=1264

-------------------------------------------------------------------
Bridge               : US: +1-617-761-6200 (Zakim)
                     : FR: +33.4.89.06.34.99, UK: +44.117.370.6152
Conference code      : 4186 (spells "I18N")
Duration             : 60 minutes
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Zakim information    : http://www.w3.org/2002/01/UsingZakim
Zakim bridge monitor : http://www.w3.org/1998/12/bridge/Zakim.html
Zakim IRC bot        : http://www.w3.org/2001/12/zakim-irc-bot.html
W3C IRC Web Client   : http://www.w3.org/2001/01/cgi-irc
IRC channel          : #i18nits on irc.w3.org:6665
-------------------------------------------------------------------

Last meeting minutes:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-i18n-its-ig/2011Aug/0001.html


=== ITS-oriented reviews of XML specifications


--- MIME type:

Last updated template is here:
http://www.alvestrand.no/pipermail/ietf-types/2010-April/002352.html
Still no progress so far.


--- HTML5

Jirka has logged an issue with HTML5 for the lack of translatability flag:
The bug has been re-opened with several people providing comments.
http://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/show_bug.cgi?id=12417



=== ITS Rules repository

http://www.w3.org/International/its/wiki/RulesRepository
No new rules added.



=== ITS General issues

--- Context data category

Should go there:
http://www.w3.org/International/its/wiki/IssuesAndProposedFeatures#Proposed_Text
ACTION ITEM: Felix to talk to RDFa WG about "context data category" mechanism

ACTIOn ITEM: Ingo to look at this data category.


--- Idea for a "localeSpecificContent" data category.

http://www.w3.org/International/its/wiki/IssuesAndProposedFeatures#Proposal:_localeSpecificContent


--- Permission for inline codes

ACTION ITEM: Yves to draft an extension for setting permission (clone/delete/etc.) in ITS inline codes.
--> Still in progress.
See categories here: http://wiki.oasis-open.org/xliff/OneContentModel/Draft


--- Transliteration

Shaun McCance inquired about how to provide information for text to only transliterate
Idea is to provide a way to identify the type of process to be done/allowed on a content.

No implementation test for such data category so far.



=== Any Other Business?

--- Presentation on ITS work for Multilingual Web event at Limerick.
Christian report.



=== Next teleconference is Oct-25.

Cheers,
-yves
Received on Monday, 26 September 2011 13:58:05 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Monday, 26 September 2011 13:58:05 GMT