Re: Comments on Nov-14 WD for ITS IG

Yves,

OK, now I'm being a little lazy - because I'm trying to expedite this
ASAP and I admit to only having seen the ITS doc for the first time this
afternoon. You've kindly sent us an ITS rules file - is the idea that
every POWDER doc should link to this? Or at least, every POWDER doc that
includes localised tags? Or should we embed the rules in the schema?

Thank you

Phil.

--
Phil Archer