Changes to web site

From: Richard Ishida <ishida@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2005 12:46:59 -0000
To: "GEO" <public-i18n-geo@w3.org>

Chaps,

I implemented a 'site anchor' list on the left of the home page, and changed the links at the top of the second level pages to refer to these.  I also implemented (finally) some links from each heading back to the in-page navigation.

This has all been done within the current styling, and is only an intermediate improvement, but one that I wanted to do asap - especially before the end of the month since at that time I have to give W3C Team folks an overview of the site.

http://www.w3.org/International/

Cheers,

contact info:
http://www.w3.org/People/Ishida/