RE: Changes to web site

From: Deborah Cawkwell <deborah.cawkwell@bbc.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2005 20:54:32 -0000
To: "Richard Ishida" <ishida@w3.org>, "GEO" <public-i18n-geo@w3.org>
Task-orientated suggestion:
- I would like to suggest an FAQ on languages & mobile devices (following an experiment on an albeit old PDA to view Russian, where character encoding seemed to be ignored, so Russian characters were not displayed & (upper!) ASCII characters were).
- I wanted to double-check this hadn't already been done. So, I used the drop-down menu on left of GEO home. No option to go to whole list.
So
- could there be an overview of what topics are available? (As a 'knowing' user I could have choosen any & scrolled through, but I don't think that's a good solution for everybody.)
- do people think an FAQ on languages & mobile devices would be useful?

Deborah